MathJax

Monday 10 July 2017

The time in between

Hello! I'm a 17 year old teenager, and I go by the name Shubham (also, TheOneYouWant on some online platforms).

 Currently, my entrance exams for college are over and I have quite a bit of free time to reflect on various stuff going on. Hence, this blog! Be it my views on the Indian Education system or on some recent trends that I'm observing, this blog contains it from A to Z. Don't take these views too seriously - as the title says, these are just stray thoughts! I'm sure my opinion on topics I present here will change with time as I read about and debate on various sides of the subject.

Which brings me to the stuff I'm doing currently. Right now, I'm travelling a bit, doing some freelance work on Olympiad papers, reading answers on Quora and other stuff, and mostly spending time with relatives. While I can't wait for college to start, I also want to enjoy this free time that I might not get farther along the road. (I'll be a Fresher at IIT  Bombay, having taken Electrical Engineering Dual Degree).

So, dear reader, that's about me! I'll be glad to hear your opinions out on the various topics put forth here - do let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment