MathJax

Friday 8 December 2017

My experience with NSS

So, in my first semester at IIT Bombay, I had to join one of NSO (National Sports Organization), NSS (National Service Scheme) and NCC (National Cadet Corps).

It was a tough choice, but I ended up with the NIC (National Innovation Club) department of NSS. At the end of the semester, we had to write a rough draft on our experience for the semester. Being the lazy person that I am, I tried to finish it as quickly as possible, while covering everything. So, if this seems not as well formatted as usual, I apologize. However,  I hope it makes for an enjoyable read! :)

You can read my report here (Because it's latexified and converting it back would take too long )


P.S. I've received word that some of my readers don't like the use of emojis, and from some of the readers I've heard that they do like it. So, I'll be opening a poll here - please do let me know!

The poll can be accessed on mobile devices by clicking the "View Web version" button down below.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete